EPC Metrics offers seismograph sales and hire in addition to a comprehensive remote monitoring service for blast vibration and air over-pressure.
On-line blast monitoring service
EPC Metrics offers a comprehensive service for the remote assessment of vibration and air over-pressure.
This innovative new service, developed in partnership with Datum Monitoring Services, aims to facilitate the immediate access of event data, via state-of-the-art fixed monitoring stations, removing the need to travel to and from a monitoring location and the time consuming manual process of downloading results in the field.
The service utilises units from our fleet of seismographs, mounted in a weather-proof enclosure with GPRS modem and battery backup. The station can either be pole mounted with a solar panel in remote locations or wall mounted for mains power use.
If you have an enquiry please fill out the form below
- Monitors vibration and air-overpressure
- Instant transmission of results after a blast
- Remote communication by mobile network
- Set-up of custom alerts, including email & text message notification
- Option for solar power
- Can be pole or wall mounted
- Permanent setup – no need to put instruments out each time
- Fixed reference points for blast comparison
- Consistent coupling
- Automated data capture
- Remotely configurable
- Instant availability of results
In order to reinforce its position as a market leader in commercial explosives and blasting services in the UK, EPC-UK has unveiled EPC Metrics, a new entity which will provide a dedicated remote monitoring service [...]